Many of us have many different passwords in order to maintain all of our accounts safe but sometimes it might be a bit hard to keep track of them and this is completely normal. There are different ways that you can reset your Gmail password and I will be explaining the fastest most effective way to retrieve your Gmail password.
Using the Account Recovery Page
- Open your web browser and go to the Google Account Recovery Page, you can do so by typing in www.google.com/account/recovery
- Here you will be asked if you are having trouble signing in, go ahead and select “I Don’t Know My Password” , also enter the email address you need help logging in with
- You will be asked to enter the last password you remember for that particular account but this is not required for the password retrieval process therefore you can skip this step and go ahead and click “I Dont Know”
- Next the phone number associated with your account will be presented and you will be given the option to receive a text message code or a phone call, select text and click on continue
- If you do not have access to this phone number, just select the alternative email address and Google will send the password recovery LINK to reset the password
- Once you have received your code, enter the code in the box and click Continue
- Now, you are asked to formulate a new password and click continue.
- You are all set!